- Characterizing Physical Symptoms of Flare in Hidradenitis Suppurativa: A Patient Survey.
- Clinical presentation, sonographic features and treatment options of segmental stiff skin syndrome: a case series.
- Sparsity of dendritic cells and cytotoxic T cells in tumor microenvironment may lead to recurrence in basal cell carcinoma.
- Cutaneous manifestations of Castleman disease.
- Potentiating Cutaneous Wound Healing in Young and Aged Skin with Nutraceutical Collagen Peptides.
- Summary and evidence grading of over-the-counter scar treatments.
- The role of dermatology in African patients referred for health treatment in an European Center.